Sunday, November 26, 2006

The Leatherman

This one occurred several years back. It was...unforgettable. I visited a bookstore inside the city limits proper. Well known far and wide as a gay haunt. Generally speaking, its grungy, unkempt, and frequented by far too many trolls. It has the cruising video booths in the back, usually occupied by old men whose sex lives have fallen off the map and think that gay men will suck on anything they can. The kind of place you pick up whatever you came in for and get out. You don't ever really expect anything good there. But it was a hot summer day and I was off work early, so I stopped in with a shrug of the shoulders, why not?

I flipped through some magazines, I always like to see Unzipped and [2]. I was ready to leave when I saw this guy propped up against the wall. Everything about him was like a cliche from a gay movie, albeit a hot one. One foot propped back up on the wall behind him and with attitude. But his outfit, oh yeah...a black leather dream from head to toe. Leather pants, vest, baseball cap and boots. With shades and no shirt. Built very well too, kinda lean, swimmer's build. Mustache. I walked back to the video booths to take a closer look, and he nodded his head towards a waiting empty booth without so much as a second glance from me. I didn't need a second invite either, so I walked in, he followed right behind me. No pretense, no fucking around. Let's just do it.

I put some quarters in the slot and he just promptly unbuckled my belt and dropped my pants for me. He rubbed my thighs, then took me right in his mouth. I was very worked up, the whole scene was so damn decadent. I had adrenaline flowing like mad. I was hard as a rock in seconds. But this sexy fucker, he had a gameplan. With my cock good and rocky he pulled a rubber from his pocket and placed it on my cock, then proceded to roll it on with his mouth. Oh yea, he was a pro. With a few more reps on my cock with his mouth he stood up. Well damn I thought, and he's soooo good. He then turned around, unsnapped the fly in the rear of his pants and spread eagle against the wall in front of me. I didn't need a neon sign saying "Take Me" to dive into that. My fuckpuppy was wiggling his ass and damn, he was already lubed!

I'd love to tell you I fucked him endlessly, but fact of the matter is that after some good strokes, the whole heady experience was too much. I don't know if I've ever been more primed to fuck in my life, I came after about 3 minutes of it. He turned and said thanks, then left the booth as quickly as he came in.

I've never seen him again, which is a damn shame. Now that I know how to work a man way better than I did back then, he'd be my regular fuck bud. Or at the very least I'd have worked that ass over alot longer, making the most of the experience. He was definitely the sexiest guy I've ever been with.

No comments: