Monday, November 20, 2006

Afternoon with Sal




Friday I saw Sal. We had lunch together. The whole experience was an emotional rollercoaster for me. I’m not a kid anymore, you can’t see by my face where I’m at emotionally, I keep it cool. But inside, I’m like a little kid, she makes me feel more of a man than any woman or any experience ever has. She causes my libido to run like a herd of elephants, she makes me want to conquer for her. She knows it too, but we keep it bottled up. Things that once were spoken no longer are. The problem is that I run hot, my lust and my emotions are always spiking; and as I said I can contain them so the world doesn’t know, but Sal knows. I suspect she feels the same, yet anymore I can’t tell. She’s also mastered the art of the cool as most women do, but she always comes back to me.

My emotions got the best of me for certain at the end of the day. Not while I was with her but on the way home. We talk at that point on radios. I lost my train of thought. I couldn't speak, she knew it. I don't know quite what she thinks at those times. She talks to me with caution then. She knows my home life is pointless. I wish I knew what was going on in her then. I'm not sure which way it flies with her. I know she loves me as well, but she'll never say it. I don't tell her how much I love her, it's not necessary. She can't handle hearing it I believe. Nor is it something that needs to be said. We're spoken for now. Where can it lead? Our chance was at hand, it passed without the right thing being done. What's to gain, where is it to lead?

Enough of that gibberish. It was a great afternoon. We hooked up for the first time in months. It’s always a rush when I see her face again. She’s not a polished, frilly kind of girl. She at times exhibits masculine qualities, but then she can become very feminine too. She’s very hardy; mixing the best qualities of a woman and a girl, that’s what works so well. She got the sexiest eyes and hair. A very unaffected woman, not at all in the hold of her own ego. We had lunch, stayed in the restaurant for 2 hours, then talked outside for 2 more. That’s really the longest time we’ve spent together in some time. I think neither of us wanted it to end. But like all good things… Nothing eventful of note happened, except the warm vibe and secure sensation of being in each other's company. That's more than enough.

So now it’s back to the radios. More on Sal later.

No comments: