Sunday, November 19, 2006

Beginnings


Entry for November 19, 2006

Welcome to the world of the Eccentric Gemini. It’s not easy being in here, trust me on this one. And if you’re a Gemini, well you’ve got a grip on that one! It’s like being Jekyll and Hyde, Dr. Frankenstein and the monster, Beauty and the Beast, John Wayne and Boy George…well, you get the idea I guess.

So this is it…my first blog. What am I thinking, this is dangerous…observations, emotions and rants at random. From this mind…what am I thinking? My thoughts frighten me for heaven’s sake!!! But this is good, it truly is. This is a place to tell the truth, to say what’s in my heart, in my head, the things that should be said. Baring the soul is healthy, isn’t it? Someone say yes. Those are things that, let’s face it, I can’t say too much of anyone in my life. I’m afraid I guess that no one can handle who I really am. Whoever that is. I don’t have a best friend I can confide everything to. Some get this much, some get that much. None get it all. That shouldn’t be, yet it is. I have a best friend, Sal, who guesses at the multiple layers but I’m afraid to give it up. I had DD, a kindred soul/soul mate, but it’s been 20some years since we’ve talked (more on that later, I promise).

Before going any further, I must confess that is was someone else’s blog that inspired me to take the plunge. Writing is something I do, but I’ve not purged my soul before. I must thank theSexy.tech over at Yahoo 360 for baring her soul and making me realize it’s time to do the same. So Ms. Tech, thank you immensely for a fantastic blog, you’ve inspired me. This could get ugly though, will you be upset if it all blows up and goes to hell in a handbag, and I blame you? I’m just kidding.

This is going to be the first time I’m going to be 100% honest with myself, no matter the cost. That’s really funny you see, because everyone who reads this will be a stranger. I’m baring my soul to strangers, or hopefully the friends I’ll meet here. I’ll discuss my ravenous sexual appetite which goes unfulfilled for the most part. I’m married, alright! I’ll speak of politics and religion too, because if those are two things you don’t discuss, then we MUST discuss! If you’re afraid of your views, don’t speak of them. I’m secure in my convictions regarding politics, religion, depression, philosophy, arts, literature and the like, so I’ll spill my guts. As far as my convictions about sex…don’t get scarred, but they’re out there! So this is Page One, here are the players:

Me. Eccentric artist. Romantically inclined, passionate about some things, really bored by lots of other things. Masochistically Gemini.

Passionate about: Exhibitionistic sex, sex with women, sex with men, painting, jazz music, traveling in the south (they’re not as down on men having sex with men as they used to be, trust me on this one).

Sal. Ex lover, current best friend. Sal’s life and mine run parallels when it comes to our spouses and sex lives. Boring and uncreative. We were electric and very naughty together. How did we end up this way girl? Fellow Gemini, yet doesn’t fit the mold.

Kris. Current, what…lover? He’s a very together man. Goes to Paris frequently, kisses like most women don’t even know how. And has a beautiful cock! He’s very good. But we don’t know each other that well yet.

DD. Ex lover, cousin too. Disgustingly, disturbingly close to me in spirit and soul. My true soul mate, but it isn’t fair, because blood’s involved. Soul mates should not be relatives as they have a link to you. Soul mates should be someone you come to know and are shocked to meet, or am I being to harsh. DD could literally finish my sentences for me. And you know the blood has a lot to do with it, cuz she’s into sex with women too. Just like me. Haven’t seen her in 20 years, but she haunts me still. Having someone so like you is unforgettable. And she left me with the question that haunts me still “What happens if you discover you like men better than women?” It scared me so bad I went and got married.

There it is. Those are all the players who’ll count in the telling of this tales. While there are more, but their parts will be added as necessary. Stay tuned for part two.

No comments: